Graphics Design Masterclass
What I will learn?
- Gain a clear understanding of how to work with BOTH print and web projects in Photoshop, Canva, and more.
- Develop the skills and confidence to create common graphic design projects.
- Build a skill set that can set you up to be employable in the creative industry as a graphic designer.
- Begin to understand the basics of logo design, including typography and color usage.
- Learn how to make and refine selections using Photoshop.
- Learn how to make composite images using Photoshop.
- Work with typography, shapes, colors, and more in Canva.
- Learn how to efficiently package and export files.
- Learn how to lay out graphics and text while designing an eBook with Adobe Spark.
- Discover how to export your finished portfolio projects directly from the Adobe CC into Behance.
- Learn how to mask shapes and work with Font Awesome icons.
- Learn how to set up a logo mood board and how to present your work to clients.
About the instructors
Student Ratings & Reviews
4 months ago
It takes time, but very deeply and elaborately the lessons are provided. the certification is delayed thou. During the course, no Q/A responded timely.
4 months ago
First give value to the users otherwise you won\'t survive digiatally . It is totally up to you.
- Employees or Employers that need to gain skills in graphic design so you can produce graphics and print materials for your company.
- Beginners that want to start a career as a graphic designer.
- Entrepreneurs that plan to start their own business or become a freelancer.
- Anyone that wants to learn how to take their creative ideas and put them into a print or digital format